Sunday 27 February 2011

Toning New Balance Trainers

 I went to my aunties the other day and she was telling me about her 'amazing' new trainers that she got. She's been walking to work in every day for the past few weeks, and she claims that these trainers have made her loose 4cm of each of her legs and 2inches off her waist (so she says anyway). Me and my mom were quizzing her about how they've done this and when she goes to get them she comes back with these New Balance trainers. 


Not the most attractive of trainers have to admit, but not any worse or better than the reebok ones that claim to do a similar thing. I'm not sure if they are in the lifestyle range because my auntie said that she it came with a little book that said you can't run or do any exercise in them. Just for walking. She said they improve posture which helps you tone as you walk and that they were really comfy. Might be something to target as reeboks were so successful, although the campaign might be more successful than the actual trainers. 

But got to admit, their campaign definitely raised a good amount of awareness to re-establish their brand.


(Lucy)

No comments:

Post a Comment